You can copy and paste artwork!?!?!?!?!
Ok so here are some different versions of the icons to give feedback on.
1. Plain ole sword.
2. Sword with heavier outline. This outline is at 120%… we could go thicker if you like.
3. This is a black and white sword. I suspect this what you want. We could use color white or MULTIPLY-layer-effect it so that the white would be transparent and show the box color below. Eh? This is my favorite option.
4. The ant. I saw that there is a space between the hind leg and abdomen i need to fix. Also we could make this all black if you didn’t want the color. But i think this guy is pretty good for ANT COST ICON.
5. The new larvae. It has a milk mustache.
6. This is a 105% outline. It could be heavier but i much prefer it with the outline.
7. This is my favorite battle bang. Done.
8. The original. Def clown colors. Maybe way too much. Makes me loathe color.
8. Eh? This one is most impactful.
9. Scepter. The original. I’ll work it up the same as the sword once i know what you like.
10. Same as above.
Total different tangent: I kind of don’t want to make the ants the color of their castes. It means we have purple and green ants which is weird. I would rather denote those colors as a secondary color in the text box (and the new Caste icons) rather than the ant its self. Purple and yellow ants look weird. Viva la Natural!
- This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Ryan Swisher. Reason: Blao
- This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Ryan Swisher. Reason: How you like me now?!
- This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Ryan Swisher. Reason: reposted images because i guess copy'n images doesn't work!