As spring dawns the great thaw begins. Deep beneath the lush meadow grasses the queen stirs in her nest and the colony comes to life. Soldiers venture forth, battling centipedes while clashing with opposing colonies for territory. Workers dig an ever-expanding network of tunnels in their tireless search for food. The first larvae hatch and it is clear this generation will be different: the young colonies rapidly evolve into a multitude of new forms. The ants march out to claim the meadow as their own.
In Minions of the Meadow colonies gain powerful new tools to aid in their expansion and conquest. Major Workers enhance your abilities to explore and battle while Aphid Farms grant majestic rewards. Parasitic Evolutions thwart your opponents’ best laid plans while Tactics create a deeper level of plotting and scheming during combat. Beware fearsome new Predators as they are drawn to the most successful colonies in the meadow.
- Major Workers – Each Colony can breed Major Workers, larger ants who evolve with your colony. Use their powers to scout the best territory or lead your armies to war.
- Aphids – Send your ants to find aphids and form a symbiotic relationship. Herd them to new hexes where they will have more space to grow and provide greater harvests.
- Tactics – Play Tactics like Feint, Ferocious Expansion and Savage Cannibals to catch your opponent by surprise and turn the tide of battle.
- Parasitic Evolutions – Infect your opponent’s ants and override their most powerful evolutions.
- Predators – Summon the Centipede Broodmother and the Trapdoor Spider, terrible beasts who stalk the meadow.
- Into The Lair – Venture forth to hunt for the Centipede Broodmother in the new solo and co-op game.